Hanoi Photographic Collection
Hanoi Photographic Collection, second edition, available now.
Contents. The Hanoi photographic collection is a biographical study of Hanoi’s culture, history, architecture, environment, and people. It has been collected over three years and is an evolving work aimed at sharing the ancient story of Hanoi. The story of Hanoi is of course still unfolding as it surges forward into the new century already at the head of one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
Page. 6. Chapter 1. Ancient Hanoi
16. Chapter 2. Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem lake.
42. Chapter 3. French architecture.
68. Chapter 4. Influences of Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
82. Chapter 5. Temples and Pagoda
96. Chapter 6. Museums & Monuments.
104. Chapter 7. Festivals and craft villages.
144. Chapter 8. Markets of Hanoi.
154. Chapter 9. The Red River.
170. Chapter 10. West Lake.
192. Chapter 11. Ba Vi mountain and district.
206. Chapter 12. Daily life in Hanoi.
220. Chapter 13. Ha Long Bay and Ninh Binh
232. Chapter 14. Natural history of Hanoi.